CONNECT WITH CAT® MINESTAR EDGE™
- Cat MineStar Edge uses cloud-based connectivity through cellular and WiFi connection to collect and manage data at any job site.
- We offer two levels of connectivity (Basic & Premium*) to meet any customer need using Cat MineStar Edge.
- Water Solutions data can help ensure customers are meeting regulatory requirements.
- Asset Management options include productivity, water usage, fuel & water tank levels, when & where to apply water, geofencing, asset location and remote management of water distribution.
BASIC CONNECTIVITY: EDGE EQUIPMENT TRACKING
"I need to know where my truck is and how much water it's distributing."
- Basic Connectivity automates basic data collection, eliminating paper recording by the operator:
- Real-time & historical reporting**
- Truck location and utilization data (starts & stops / routes)
- Fuel and water level
- Whether or not the truck is spraying water
- Water Delivery System utilization (auto vs. manual mode)
PREMIUM CONNECTIVITY: EDGE PRODUCTION RECORDING
"I need to know what my operators are doing and how much water I'm using."
- Premium Connectivity offers a comprehensive reporting package with data & reports that can help operators improve watering technique/efficiency
- Water usage by truck/fill station
- Volume of water put down over time and area covered
- Rate of water being put down, water delivery system setting by location, truck, and conditions
- Activity breakdown including time & distance (watering, not watering, stopped, etc.)
- Real-time reporting to the operator on water coverage & need (route, heat map, decay map)**1
- *Basic connectivity package comes standard on all Cat Water Solutions trucks with a 6-month complimentary service-based offering for better data insights. **Based on equipment connectivity via WiFi or cellular data. 1 Feature to be included in future update.