- The Jobsite dashboard summarizes production and utilization details for all jobsites that have been created.
- Users can drill down to an individual jobsite and view details at each location.
The Jobsite dashboard provides:
- An overview of all created jobsites per account.
- A view of jobsite performance by the current day, the previous day, or over the past seven days.
- A comparison of key performance indicators (KPIs) across jobsites.
- The Production dashboard displays the efficiency of operations at a single jobsite.
- Detailed asset and fleet information can be reviewed, and a map view offers additional detail within customer defined zones (fill/dump, cut/load).
Available data includes four key performance indicator (KPI) categories:
- LOAD COUNT - Loads Per Day / Hour, Hauler Load Time, Loader Cycle Time
- PAYLOAD - Hourly Production, Loader Cycle Time, Payload Per Cycle / Total
- SEGMENT - Total Runtime, Empty and Loaded Stopped Time, Cycle Time
- ESTIMATED VOLUME - Hauler/Scraper Cycle Time, Cycles Per Hour, Average Pass Count/Cycle
- The Utilization dashboard allows jobsite managers to compare the performance of individual machines and fleets at a single jobsite based on the times they are working versus when they are idle.
- If a utilization issue is identified, the dashboard can be used to explore performance issues in more detail.
The Utilization dashboard provides:
- Working and Idle Hours by machine
- Fleet Working Percentage
- Fleet Long Idle Percentage (Idle Time Over 9 Minutes)
- Fleet Medium Idle Percentage (Idle Time Between 6 - 9 Minutes)
- Fleet Short Idle Percentage (Idle Time Between 3 - 6 Minutes)
- The Cost dashboard displays the working and idle costs broken down by individual machine, or by the entire fleet, while the map view allows users to see expenses by jobsite location.
- By looking at the dashboard, users can determine whether machines or jobsites are operating at higher costs than expected.
The Cost dashboard provides:
- Total Working Time Cost
- Total Idle Time Cost
- Cost Per Hour
- Cost Per Payload
- The Insights dashboard provides a deeper level of operational data for equipment at a selected jobsite.
- By analyzing insights, users can determine what is causing production and utilization issues and implement corrective measures.
The details for each machine are organized into Production, Utilization, Summary, and Map View:
- The Production tab displays cycle and asset production data.
- The Utilization tab displays asset utilization data.
- The Summary tab displays asset summary data.
- The Map view makes it easier to visualize an entire jobsite by displaying site images, asset event locations, and zone locations.