The toolholder features multiple bit removal methods and a unique friction ring design to secure it to the rotor, yielding faster replacement and reduced downtime for rotor maintenance.
- A taper and friction ring design secures the toolholders to the rotor without a retaining pin, bolt or setscrew, speeding up replacement time by up to 50% and eliminating the need for fasteners or torqueing
- 20 mm wear collar is 66% longer than System G toolholders
- An anti-rotating toolholder design ensures proper position to prevent wear on the blocks and holders
- Water can penetrate through the toolholder radial access hole to aid tooth rotation for uniform bit wear
- Toolholders are available to accommodate bits with 20 mm, 22 mm and 25 mm shank size bits for various applications
Multiple methods for easy bit removal:
- Radial access hole
- Chisel points
- Rear access through the block
Kicker paddles are reversible for extended life
Maintaining bits and toolholders is key to achieving maximum productivity, and System K rotors are designed to simplify maintenance and get you back to work faster.
- Dual-retention toolholders eliminate the need for fasteners, reducing replacement time by up to 50%
- Bit removal can be done through multiple methods
- A variety of removal tools specifically for System K rotors help you replace bits and toolholders quickly
Your Cat dealer offers convenient parts availability and service options, with an industry-leading supply chain and worldwide distribution to keep your rotor cutting smoothly and efficiently.