Cat® engines for gas compression have logged over two billion operating hours around the world. Put our experience and 24-7 support to work in your operation.
Built using the proven Cat® diesel platform, these gas-fueled units stand up to the most demanding gas and oil transportation applications, delivering 71 to 6100 bkW (95 to 8180 bhp) with virtually no unscheduled downtime.
The innovative ADEM™ A3 electronic control unit (ECU) reduces owning and operating costs with:
- Precise control over key parameters for more efficient operation
- Expanded monitoring and diagnostic engine protection capabilities
- Reduced required maintenance and repair time
- Longer overhaul intervals
- Emissions compliance solutions are available to meet your site-specific requirements anywhere in the world
Advanced combustion technology enables Cat gas compression engines to burn a variety of fuels.
- Field gas
- Natural gas
- Coal bed methane
- Wellhead gas
- Low-energy gas