Snapshot is the last reported value and provides a view of an individual piece of equipment (or fleet) at a single point in time.
Time Series is all known values over a specified time period (up to two weeks), for an individual piece of equipment.
- Header Information (Equipment Header) [SNAPSHOT]
- Last Known Location (Only One Data Point) [SNAPSHOT]
- Operating Hours [SNAPSHOT]
- Cumulative Fuel Used [SNAPSHOT]
- Fuel Used in the Preceding 24 Hours [SNAPSHOT]
- Cumulative Idle Operating Hours [SNAPSHOT]
- Fuel Remaining Ratio [SNAPSHOT]
- DEF Remaining Ratio [SNAPSHOT]
- Engine Condition [SNAPSHOT]
- Cumulative Load Count [SNAPSHOT]
- Cumulative Payload Totals [SNAPSHOT]
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes [TIME SERIES]
- Funnel all of your fleet information into one platform.
- Use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to seamlessly integrate data from your entire fleet regardless of the manufacturer.
- View the data, with a paid subscription, across all Cat Equipment Management tools, including My.Cat.Com, the Cat App and VisionLink.
- Export the integrated data to your own applications.
Caterpillar is committed to working with you and your third-party technical teams to meet your API needs. Below are a few pre-defined categories. If one of your needs falls outside of these categories, we will work with you to find the appropriate solution.
Customer and Third-Party Support Responsibilities:
- Telematics connectivity and hardware
- Activation of third party data sources and ensuring actual data is being reported
- Data availability via API
- Data accessibility via API, including any credentials
Caterpillar via Cat Digital Support Responsibilities:
- Collecting and storing third-party data
- Providing data in Cat digital applications and products
- Initiating connections via VisionLink Integrations
- Integrating third-party assets to Cat applications