Cat small dozers include a suite of Operator Assist, Grade, and Cat Command Features that work seamlessly to save time, effort, fuel, machine wear and overall cost.
Low Slip Traction Control prevents excessive track slip to improve machine efficiency and reduce burden on the operator. Feature offers two modes: Normal Mode helps when pushing heavy blade loads by limiting non-productive track slip, recommended for most applications. And Low Slip Mode limits track slip for applications sensitive to slip such as spreading material on top of a liner, select this mode when needed.
Cat Command remote control is an optional feature that takes you off the machine and away from hazardous conditions, dust, noise or vibration or operating on unstable surfaces. Eliminates risk of injury from climbing on or off the machine. Integrated with dozer systems, Cat Command enables smooth, precise control with access to all machine functions and advanced features (if equipped) for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- The Cat® C3.6 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, Japan 2014, and Korea Tier 5 emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) * or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrogenated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- Auto Engine Speed Control helps reduce unnecessary fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by allowing the engine to automatically go into idle mode when the machine is not working.
- Cat® Grade with Slope Assist™ helps you avoid costly rework and wasteful fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by automating your blade position without a GPS signal.
- Cat® Grade with 3D automates blade movements using a GPS signal helping you follow a grade design, reducing fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- VisionLink® displays the CO2 emissions for monitored assets, calculated by fuel type for the Runtime Fuel Burned each day in a selected date range.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
*Engines with no aftertreatment devices can use higher blends, up to 100% biodiesel.