- Cat Payload helps you achieve precise load targets to improve your operating efficiency. Pick up a load of material--with a bucket and thumb combination or grapple and clamshell attachments--and get a real-time weight estimate without swinging.
- Combine Payload with VisionLink® and remotely manage your production targets.
- VisionLink® provides actionable data insights for all assets - regardless of fleet size or equipment manufacturer. * Review equipment data from your desktop or mobile device to maximize uptime and optimize assets. Dashboards provide information such as hours, miles, location, idle time, and fuel utilization. Make informed decisions that lower costs, simplify maintenance, and improve safety and security on your jobsite.
- Remote Troubleshoot is a mobile application that allows your Cat dealer to perform diagnostic testing on your connected machine remotely to help ensure that issues are resolved quickly and with less downtime.
- Remote Flash is a mobile application that allows you to update onboard software without a technician being present, allowing you to initiate software updates when convenient, increasing your overall operating efficiency.
* Data field availability can vary by equipment manufacturer.
- The Cat® C4.4 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- The MH3022 emits up to 22% less CO2 than the previous MH3022-06.*
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels*** up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester)** or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrogenated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- Auto Engine Speed Control reduces unnecessary fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by allowing the engine to automatically go into idle mode when the machine is not working.
- Cat® 2D E-fence keeps the front linkage within a predefined work area to avoid hazards such as traffic - not only helping keep personnel safe but also helps avoid repairs, downtime, and costly job site fines.
- Extended maintenance intervals reduce downtime and decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- VisionLink® displays the CO2 emissions for monitored assets, calculated by fuel type for the Runtime Fuel Burned each day in a selected date range.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
*All comparisons to MH3022-06. Productivity, fuel and CO2 emissions vary by application. CO2 emissions calculations based on a reference work cycle using 2.2 U.S. gallons per hour of #2 U.S. diesel fuel based. Applies IPCC2006 methodology using U.S. EPA Emissions Hub emission factors. Includes DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) related CO2. Fuel measurements are at 15°C. Estimated average fuel consumption improvements are based on tests or Product Link® data where available. Productivity improvements are based on test data.
**Engines with no aftertreatment devices can use higher blends, up to 100% biodiesel (for use of blends higher than 20% biodiesel, consult your Cat dealer).
***Tailpipe greenhouse gas emissions from lower-carbon intensity fuels are essentially the same as traditional fuels.