- Ladders are standard on both sides of the machine; the main cab access features a 15-degree angle to easily access the operator environment.
- Steps are equipped with hand and/or guardrails to safely access the cab and maintenance points of the machine.
- The main cab door opens to the front and provides wide access to the operator environment.
- A front window cleaning platform kit is available for enhanced access to the windshield. Front and back wipers ensure that a clear view is maintained.
- External rearview mirrors with integrated spot mirrors are standard.
- A rear vision camera is standard to enhance visibility behind the machine. Reversing strobe light kits are an available option for enhanced jobsite visibility.*
*Not compatible with roading arrangements
- On-the-go weighing** for precise load targets with proven accuracy, flexible installation, and easy calibration and setup.
- Brings payload weighing to the cab so operators can work more productively and deliver consistently accurate loads.
- Increases productivity, weighing while lifting with no interruptions in loading cycle.
- High efficiency: load to exact specification, load more trucks faster, and move more material for more revenue.
- Improve efficiency with less rework; save time, labor, fuel, and costs.
- Simple installation.
*Not available in all markets
**Not legal for trade
- The Cat® C9.3B engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, Korea Tier 5, China Nonroad Stage IV and Japan 2014 emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) * or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrogenated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- The Cat® clean emissions module includes Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technologies to reduce the engine’s emissions.
- Engine Idle Management System (EIMS) helps maximize fuel efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions while maintaining machine performance. EIMS provides three standard idle control settings for the machine - hibernate mode, work mode, and transmission engaged work mode.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- Cat® Payload technology maximizes loading efficiency, helping operators of every skill level work more accurately to reduce load time, fuel costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Upgrade to Advanced Payload for expanded features and capabilities that can further increase operator efficiency and accuracy.
- Cat® Reman parts are a sustainable choice. New Cat parts are designed with the potential to have more than one life, so Cat Reman parts are truly remanufactured — not just repaired, rebuilt or reconditioned. Because the process ensures the latest design changes are incorporated into Cat Reman parts, you get like new quality and outstanding performance at lower cost.
*Engines with no aftertreatment devices can use higher blends, up to 100% biodiesel.