GENERAL CAT VANTAGE REWARDS INFORMATION
Why is Caterpillar changing their Rewards program?
We are changing the legacy Cat Rewards program with our customers in mind to provide a streamlined digital experience and flexibility from rewards to redemption! Visit cat.com/getrewarded for more information and to subscribe to program updates.
Where can I log in to manage my Rewards?
You can visit cat.com/getrewarded for more information and to log in or log in directly through the Cat Vantage Rewards portal at MyCatFinancial.com
How do I check my points balance?
Cat Vantage members can view their reward points balances or redeem reward points by visiting cat.com/GetRewarded and follow the prompts to manage their Cat Vantage Rewards portal. Members can also navigate to their Cat Vantage Rewards portal via MyCatFinancial.com. In the event the view is unavailable, or a Cat Vantage Member so elects, they can call 1-877-373-9567 or email email@example.com to obtain balances or to redeem Points.
Is Cat Vantage a global program or North America only?
At this time Cat Vantage Rewards will only be available to customers residing in the United States and Canada*. Please stay tuned for future updates to the program.
The following exclusions will apply:
- Managed Account Customers
- Cat dealers
- U.S. Federal Government entities or federal public institutions
- Participants using the Program to acquire goods for resale – wholesale purchases are not Qualifying Purchases.
- Any person listed in any sanctions-related list of designated persons maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Department of State, or by the United Nations Security Council, Canada, the European Union, or any EU member state (or any similar list maintained by any country or jurisdiction), or any person owned or controlled by any such person or persons in aggregate.
- Any individual who has an individual home or office in Quebec, Canada who, while operating a commercial business, is protected as a consumer under the Quebec Consumer Protection Act, including any individual farmer or a trucker who carries goods for others and only operates one truck.
*Cat Central is currently only available in the U.S. Targeted date of Q3 2023 for Canadian customers.
Will the Cat® Vantage Program have a card to show membership?
A physical card will not be issued nor required to receive Cat® Vantage Rewards benefits.
Is there an app?
Cat Vantage Rewards Members can view their reward points balances or redeem reward points for Cat Credits by visiting cat.com/GetRewarded and follow the prompts to manage their Cat Vantage Rewards portal. Members can also navigate to their Cat Vantage Rewards portal via MyCatFinancial.com.
Is MyCatFinancial available via a mobile app?
MyCatFinancial has a mobile application that can be downloaded to a user's phone.